Friday, January 7, 2011

Piddlin' Along

Piddlin'? Just what is that anyway?

It's the act of taking productive baby steps and making small strides over large amounts of time. That's exactly what life has been like for me lately. I press forward... piddlin' my way  along this wellness journey. Sometimes, I am encouraged by th sense of community around me and other times I have to encourage myself.  Othertimes, I joyfully fall flat on my face until an ache here or there serves as my body's built in alarm system. It tells me that I have gone way off the deep end and that while simple indulgences here and there are fine; I must continue to stay the course in order to stay well. Walking the walk is not always easy. I realize that I am not a super-shero after all. I am in fact, quite a human who is practicing the daily walk of Being.

I am aware of showing up for myself daily in the most authetic way that I know to at the time. I am humbled always by the fact that somehow, I am always grounded in my process, walk and journey.

When I was super sick years ago with Fibro, I asked for healing. I realize that it is at hand and always has been available to me. It (healing and recovery) is not something that always happens in an instant. Sometimes it begins with a change of mind which then influences core beliefs, change of habits/lifestyle which in turn ultimately creates the sought after (or not sought after) results.

The bottom line is that we are always creating something and at this moment I choose to create the miracle of continuing to feel better.That starts with the daily renewal and committment of just keeping it real and doing my best. That's all I can ask of myself. Period.        

2 comments:

  1. I'm just starting out with Natalia Rose's Raw Food Detox Diet, hoping to cure myself of Fibromyalgia. I refuse to accept it as permanent. Is her program close to what you did to recover? I'd be lucky to manage one colonic, let alone a series of them, since I had to quit my job. My husband is a pastor, so buying the food for this is breaking us as it is? If I don't do colonics, is it still possible to recover?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read my testimony.
    For those people who are lupus sufferers and maybe reading this, I find it hard that people are still ignorant when it comes to LUPUS and have no idea what the illness is all about and still flippant about it even in the medical world.
    After my daughter collapsed at home she was seen by one of the Consultants in the Lupus Unit who performed more tests and confirmed that she was negative with the Anti-RO antibodies. when I was told this, as I was slowly thinking I was losing my marbles and this was all in my head.
    The Doctor prescribed a course of treatment but said that it would take about 8-9 months for the drugs to start working. I felt relieved to think that there was light at the end of the tunnel but still quite daunted by her having to cope with feeling the way. After 2months of taking the medication the symptoms seemed to get worse, She had fevers, cold sweats, chest pains, constantly nauseous and she was finding it difficult to breathe. Her Doctor thought that the difficulty breathing may have been caused by one of the anti-inflammatory drugs and stopped them straight away.

    But Everything started to get easier from the point we came across Dr Itua Herbal Medicine through (www.drituaherbalcenter.com). When I first contacted Dr Itua Herbal Center through his email : drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. He told us that the drugs they'd used had aggravated the Lupus and caused it to flare more badly. The miraculous new treatment (Herbal Medicine) was for her to start the medicine sooner which was my thoughts, which of course was helpful.
    His medicine is very effective, she experienced no symptoms for the past 3year. If you/your relatives have the same problem, do not expose yourself to more danger, use a herbal remedy that is safe and effective. Contact Dr Itua directly for any type of disease.

    ReplyDelete